Students - Incomming

Residence Permit:

International exchange students who do not hold Turkish citizenship have to apply for a Residence Permit within one month of arrival to Turkey. In order to get a Residence Permit, you need to have a Student Visa issued by the Turkish Consulate in your home country. If you have only a Tourist Visa, you cannot apply for the Residence Permit. You have to leave Turkey after 3 months of arrival and reenter with a second Tourist Visa.


• 4 passport size photos

• Your passport

• Photocopies of the following pages of your passport: the page bearing your photo, the page stamped at your last entry, the page where the validity and expiry dates are marked

• Student Certificate (to be taken from Student Affairs Office) 


Nuh Naci Yazgan University, Office of Internatinal Affairs,  Erasmus Programme
Address (Campus) : Nuh Naci Yazgan Üniversitesi Yerleşkesi,
Erkilet Dere Mah. Kocasinan/KAYSERİ/TURKEY
Telephone : +90 (352) 324 00 00/03
Fax : +90 (352) 324 00 04
E-mail :

PLS! For safety and security reasons please leave a copy of your residence permit and a photocopy of your passport to the Student Affairs Office.